Now it is mandatory to convert the existing VAT (value added tax), Excise Duty tax, and other additional service taxes into new tax GST registration. All the entrepreneurs whose cross turnover of 20 lakhs Rupees will be applicable for register their business under GST tax. Taxvibe is a gst registration company that offers gst registration in Chandigarh at affordable price. Taxvibe is the best consultancy company will help you in documents required for GST registration Chandigarh.
GST registration is an online portal that is managed by central and state governments. GST registration involves two processes – validation and verification of documents. Taxvibe will help you to provide the most accurate and legal documents of your service tax.
Here is a list of Documents Required for GST Registration Chandigarh: –
- Valid PAN (Permanent Account Number) of the GST registration applicant
- Identity and address proof of promoters with photographs- Passport/Driving License/Voter ID.
- Address proof for the place of business (any two) – Electricity bill/Landline telephone bill, Rent/Lease agreement, any certified or record from government.
- Bank account statement showing name of account holder, MICR code, IFSC code, and bank branch details.
- Valid E-mail ID and Mobile Number.
- Proof of business registration or incorporation certificate
- Digital signature of Authorized Signatory.
Taxvibe has GST professionals in Baddi that are available to help the customers. It is the best organization that provides various services such as GST payment rules, ITC rules under GST, training institute, GST compliance and Transitional Issues etc.
Taxvibe have core specialization and expertise that has versatile knowledge in GST and they give customer satisfaction by our services. At Taxvibe Company, experts will help you in your business to give a competitive edge to your business.
If you have query related to our services, you can contact us on a given number below: –
Call us: – (+91) – 97817-95737
Or you can send your queries via e-mail: –
E-mail at: – firstname.lastname@example.org